AMORECOS, A TAL DA FOME E UM PROBLEMA NÉ!!!?
Eu descobri um super segredo pra isso: É COMER!!!( VC DEVE ESTAR RINDO NÉ?) Mas, e verdade! As vezes comemos e ainda ficamos com fome!Tenha um prato colorido! É muuito bom experimentar coisas novas! Me lembro quando fui comer jiló pela 1ª vez ( que eu me lembro rs!) pensei que era quiabo!Kkkk! Mas, não é taooo ruim como eles me disseram! E ruim , é , so que , eu comi pensando "to ficando saudavel, to ficando saudavel , to ficando saudavel"! "ENGANE" o seu cerebro, diga que uma lasanha das boas! MAS MENINAS(OS) NAO ADIANTA COMER COISAS BOAS E NAO SE EXERCITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIUUU?!!
P.S: TO COM OUTRO BLOG "LOUCAS PAIXOES" TA AI O LINK! http://www.simplesite.com.br/builder/pages/preview.aspx?pageid=381088703
BEIJOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AMORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Meninas americanas se houver algo errado me desculpem! Uso o google tradutor!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVES, A HUNGER AND SUCH A PROBLEM EH!?
I found a super secret to it: It's EAT (VC MUST BE LAUGHING EH?) But, and truth!! Sometimes we eat and still hungry! Have a colorful dish! It is veery good to try new things! I remember when I was eating eggplant 1st time (that I remember lol!) Thought it was okra! Kkkk! But it is not sooo bad as they told me! And bad it is, so that I ate thinking "to getting healthy, staying healthy to, to getting healthy!" "TRICK" your brain, says a good lasagna! BUT GIRLS (OS) NOT EAT EARLY GOOD THINGS and not exercising!!!!! VIUUU?!
PS: TO ANOTHER BLOG WITH "CRAZY passions" TA AI LINK! http://www.simplesite.com.br/builder/pages/preview.aspx?pageid=381088703
KISSES LOVES
American girls if there is something wrong sorry! Use the google translator!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVES, A HUNGER AND SUCH A PROBLEM EH!?
I found a super secret to it: It's EAT (VC MUST BE LAUGHING EH?) But, and truth!! Sometimes we eat and still hungry! Have a colorful dish! It is veery good to try new things! I remember when I was eating eggplant 1st time (that I remember lol!) Thought it was okra! Kkkk! But it is not sooo bad as they told me! And bad it is, so that I ate thinking "to getting healthy, staying healthy to, to getting healthy!" "TRICK" your brain, says a good lasagna! BUT GIRLS (OS) NOT EAT EARLY GOOD THINGS and not exercising!!!!! VIUUU?!
PS: TO ANOTHER BLOG WITH "CRAZY passions" TA AI LINK! http://www.simplesite.com.br/builder/pages/preview.aspx?pageid=381088703
KISSES LOVES
American girls if there is something wrong sorry! Use the google translator!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário